West End Place is a landmark building in the heart of Boston
A spanning signature archway is the focal point of this elegant ten-story building on Staniford Street. The building’s circular architecture provides a street wall that encloses a peaceful residential green space and pathway to the Charles River Esplanade.
The street side features commercial spaces, broad sidewalks, a small neighborhood history museum and private garden where an oak tree grows in remembrance of the old West End.
West End Place has been honored for its design by the New England Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the National Masonry Institute.
- 24-hour concierge
- On-site property manager, admin, maintenance, and janitorial staff
- Heating and air-conditioning are provided by respective housing cooperatives
- Key card entry to the lobby
- Two ground floor lobby spaces with sitting areas
- Community room for special events
- Kitchen space for parties
- Furnished library
- Laundry room
- Mail room
- Underground parking garage
- 101 parking spaces for residents
- Motorcycle and bicycle spaces
- Fully-funded reserves to cover major repair and replacement projects including periodic capital improvements